Mini Field production 48V-28V-14V Rugged Power Station
PWS-RUGGED MINI is the evolution of the Power Station family, designed for field productions for medium to high power devices.
This useful device integrate and combines the power of up to 2 V-Lock batteries into a unique source and provides 3 different ouputs over XLR connectors:
1x 14V, XLR-4 pin
1x 28V, XLR-3 pin
1x 48V, XLR-3 pin
While the 14V output is always available, the 28V-48V are alternative and user selectable through a switch.
PWS-RUGGED MINI is constructed inside a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case, with a double-hinged locking system and a soft grip handle for field comfort.
PWS-RUGGED MINI also includes 2 independent 65W chargers: when AC is connected the installed batteries are charged accordingly with the system continuing to release DC power as requested. In this way PWS-RUGGED MINI may also act as a powerful UPS system, since a sudden cut of the AC input will not affect the DC output that remains sustained by the batteries installed.
The BLUESHAPE power station concept is a convenient system to integrate the power of multiple V-lock batteries into a unique source that can be tapped anywhere anytime in a simultaneous dual voltage output.
The available outputs, 14V (4-pins XLR) and 28V or 48V (3-pins XLR) operate in parallel an share the avaialble power in input: the output power is available simultaneously from all ports.
Due to the highly efficient internal electronics, over the 92% when delivering higher loads, the system remains cool even after hours of operation for a safe and prolonged system reliability.
Depending on which batteries are installed, the quad system can supply power as follows:
Installing 2x BV batteries, HD models (high drain):
- up to 170W on the 14V output
- up tp 280W on the 48V output
Installing 2x standard BV batteries (normal discharge):
- up to 140W on the 14V output
- up tp 240W on the 48V output
Batteries are hot-swappable to keep providing constant power without interruption, even when a battery becomes empty and needs replacement (if the remaining batteries are capable to compensate and deliver more current).
An array of LEDs is used to indicate the level of current delivered instantaneously by each battery, giving the user the indication of the load each battery is withstanding:
- Lower LEDs: blinks for current delivered up to 1.5A, steady for current over 1.5A
- Middle LEDs: blinks for current delivered up to 4.5A, steady for current over 4.5A
- Upper LEDs: blinks for current delivered up to 8A, steady for current over 8A
- Input: 1 to 2 installable batteries, hot swappable
- Output (outside): 3 simultaneous
1x regulated 48V, max 280W (user selectable)
1x regulated 28V, max 280W (user selectable)
1x regulated 14V, max 170W (always available)
- AC charging feature: 2 independent 65W battery chargers included to charge the batteries in place
- Display: 3 LEDs gauge per battery
- Lightweight, IP67 waterproof, unbreakable case with ergonomic handle
- Automatic valve to automatically self adjusts the internal air pressure
- Heavy duty latches designed to remain closed even if the case falls
- Reinforced corners for maximum impact resistance
- Size: 335 x 289 x 155 mm (13.19" x 11.38" x 6.10")
- Weight: 4.5Kg (9.92lbs) without batteries
For maximum performance we suggest the usage of High-Drain batteries